top of page
Customized Trips to Costa Rica
Customized travel for:
Groups of buddies
Teachers and students
Whether you want to take your students abroad, enjoy a family vacation or host a team-building retreat, we can help! We will handle all of your travel plans and can also host your trip in our Casitas. We have lots of experience traveling and are well-equipped to accommodate diverse adventures.
We lived in the states and now live in Costa Rica and have experience traveling with and without kids. We have traveled as high school and college kids and have thoroughly explored Costa Rica. We would love to share our experiences with you.
We offer group itineraries and are able to cover the costs of chaperones and trip organizers
Do more than seeing the sites: allow yourself to leave this experience with skills you will take home. Make music, Facilitate discussions, engage a group in team-building, interact with locals, and get out of your comfort zone. We love to support people doing what they love. Let us do the rest.
The perfect retreat setting for a:
Drum Circle Leader
Youth Programs Coordinator
Chef or Foodie
HOW IT WORKS...
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are interested in visiting. Don't worry if your plan is nothing more than wanting to take your kids to Costa Rica!
2. We'll send you a short survey to get an idea of your needs and wants for your visit.
3. Based on your responses we'll put together several itinerary options which you will review, ask questions about, etc.
4. When we settle on an itinerary you love, we'll get everything booked and coordinated on our end.
5. You'll receive the final itinerary details and prepare for an awesome trip!If we are also hosting your trip there will be a few more steps, but the last is the same: prepare for an unforgettable experience in Costa Rica!
bottom of page